IT Leadership Program at GE, Hungary
A growing world of opportunities. The GE Information Technology Leadership Program (ITLP) offers those with a passion for information technology the opportunity to grow their leadership skills, business acumen and technical aptitude, while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing - gaining real-world experience by working on important and challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world. For those with a passion for technology, no other company offers the diversity of experience and career potential that GE does!
What’s in it for you?
· Full-time, two-year program where participants choose from multiple assignments, focusing on system implementations, technical design and architecture and operational excellence.
· As a key pipeline for future leaders of GE’s world-class global IT organization, the Information Technology Leadership Program delivers continued education with over 12 weeks of technical (e.g., Java programming, DBA, data warehousing, business intelligence, et al), project management (waterfall and Scrum), and leadership training over the two years.
· Global classroom experience and virtual coursework in advanced information technology concepts, finance, leadership and business.
· You will gain real experience to drive some of GE’s strategic business initiatives, working closely with global business leaders.
· Each assignment and training experience is global allowing participants to travel to other countries, work with colleagues from around the world and make an impact on products and services that make the world better.
What are we looking for in you?
· Actively pursuing Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems or computer engineering is preferred.
· Additional technical majors or business major with technical concentration may be applicable.
· Passion and aptitude for technology
· Solid technical and analytical skills, coupled with sharp business acumen
· Relevant work experience (prior internships or campus work experiences)
· Geographic mobility
Your next step to a start of a rewarding global career at GE
If you are looking to make a measurable impact on the way GE does business, gain exposure to senior level IT and business leaders, and expand your global mind-set and network by working and training with colleagues from around the world - your wait is over. GE’s ITLP is looking for qualified candidates interested in building the foundation for a rewarding career.
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
To apply for the Information Technology Leadership Program, simply clicking here http://bit.ly/1EUwVJM and provide your CV in English. Alternatively, visithttp://www.ge.com/hu/en/joinus and search for the ITLP vacancy: 2014140