The Junior Software Developers have responsibilities extending to owning the requirements, design,
implementation and maintenance of Healthcare applications and platform.
-Interact with global teams to promote consistency and maximize synergies across common
software platforms designs and applying in-depth knowledge of product related technologies,
technology platforms, architectures, engineering design principles and advancements
- Manage programming and design evolution across multi-generation product releases.
- Leverage technical experience to work on business initiatives aimed at innovation and quality
- Use Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive reliability upstream into the
product development life-cycle
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field
- 0-2 year experience in software development
- Software development cycle and automated testing experience
- Experience in object oriented design methodology and various programming languages, C++ or
- Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as CVS/SVN/ClearCase/Git
- English knowledge